Cafes and coffee shops in Blackburn Market are taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme which offers 50% off food and drink to diners. It’s a very tasty offer and a great way to support small local businesses.
The full list of venues taking part are:
- Butlers Family Restaurant
- Exchange Coffee Company
- JW Chilli & Salt
- Spindles Diner
- TCK Deli
- The Pepper Pot
- Zakros Greek Cuisine & Thai Noodle Bar
So whether it’s a hot chocolate with a slice of cake, some tasty noodles or a traditional Lancashire style lunch, it’s all half price every Monday to Wednesday during August.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme in Blackburn Market:
- to get 50% off your food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a total value of £10 per person if you eat or drink in
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 August and 31 August
- as many times as you like
- you don’t need a voucher to use the scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.