Have you received your copy of The Shuttle Magazine yet? – lookout for this application form for your chance to win £100 vouchers full Terms & Conditions below.
Full Terms & Conditions for Blackburn Market Shuttle Prize Draw
- The competition is a one-off prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents.
- The prize is £100 worth of vouchers to spend on Blackburn Market.
- All entries are to be posted to the Blackburn Market post-box within Blackburn Market Hall, by the 4th June 2022. Please check opening times before you visit.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Original application forms from The Shuttle will be accepted only, no photocopies permitted.
- One winner will be chosen at random and announced by the 7th day following the prize draw end date and will receive the prize.
- Vouchers are in multiples of £10 and can be spent at any Blackburn Market Business.
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, no cash equivalent is available and no change is given.
- Winners have 14 days to come forward for their vouchers, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Vouchers will be received within 14 days of the winner coming forward and will have a 3-month expiry date.
- The promoter of the draw is Blackburn with Darwen Council. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network.
- You are providing your information to Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council for the purpose of the prize draw only.